Check out this infographic on Women @ Work from the MBA@UNC Online MBA program at UNC. Women still have a long way to go before we achieve equality in business leadership.
The upside is:
- Women-owned, venture-backed companies have 12% higher revenues
- Women are starting their own businesses at 1.5 times the national average
The downside is:
- Only 25% of the tech industry is women
- Only 16% of US companies have women on their boards
- Women entrepreneurs begin with about 1/8 of the funding of male-owned ventures