Kimberly Patterson is the founder of Unconventional HR. An HR pro turned consultant, she has 25 years of progressive experience as a strategic HR and business leader in a variety of industries. Her hands-on, innovative approach allows her to create and deliver solutions to meet business challenges and needs by managing human capital, talent acquisition and technology.
In addition to being an expert in behavioral interviewing, Kimberly uses her experience of developing leaders to maximize performance and increase employee engagement for creative, customized solutions that flow right to the bottom line.
HR Specialty Areas:
- Startup HR and Internal Communications
- HR Director “on call” — provide support on an “as needed” basis
- Management and Leadership Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Paperless HR Conversion
- Interpersonal Relationship Coaching
- Recruiting and Onboarding
- Organizational Development and Change Management
- Merger & Acquisition Due Diligence and Integration
- Employee Relations / Investigations
- Career Outplacement and Counseling