Kimberly Roden is the founder of Unconventional HR. An HR pro turned consultant, she has 25 years of progressive experience as a strategic HR and business leader in a variety of industries. Her hands-on, innovative approach allows her to create and deliver solutions to meet business challenges and needs by managing human capital, talent acquisition and technology.
In addition to being an expert in behavioral interviewing, Kimberly uses her experience of developing leaders to maximize performance and increase employee engagement for creative, customized solutions that flow right to the bottom line.
HR Speciality Areas:
- Management and Leadership Training and Development
- Recruiting and Onboarding
- Organizational Development and Change Management
- Start up HR and Internal Communications
- Performance Management
- HR Director “on call”
- Merger & Acquisition Due Diligence and Integration
- Interpersonal Relationship Coaching
- Employee Relations / Investigations
- Career Outplacement and Counseling